Gutted and Drained. Leave me alone unless you've got something nice for me.
I have no time to care for anyone except myself. Perhaps this is the eventual product of caring, worrying and wondering too much over the years. Responsibilities besiege me; work is turning into an extensive nightmare that doesn't seem to end, and it's going to be 2 long months of striving for nothing short of producing the best.
So if you can give me more time, strength, energy and effort, I'll give you heart. If not, I implore you to leave me out of anything that's not within my reach. I have better things to do; and I'm sure you have too.
How many times can I break till I shatter? Over the line, can't define what I'm after I always turn the car around Give me a break; let me make my own pattern All that it takes is some time But I'm shattered I always turn the car around
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home